Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hi, Welcome to Uniquely Singapore

And so it's been almost 2 weeks since I came back from my Taiwan trip.

It was a lot of fun, food, and miles clocked. After about 8 days, 7 cities, 7 hotels, and 6 meals everyday, I only knew I was back in Singapore when sweat greeted me from under my shirt.

It was so cooling there! At least to the country bumpkin who had travelled to not more than 5 countries in his entire 24+ years of life and counting.

The temperature was a comfortable 10+ degrees over in Taiwan - not too cold and just to our liking.

I felt everyone enjoyed themselves very much and it definitely was a good way to start the year. Especially to my younger brother who boarded the plane for the first time ever, I think he really enjoyed himself.

And to my parents who had slogged their lives away at the provision shop and caring for us, this trip would not have been possible if my dad had continued working on at the shop.

Now, to more vacations ahead!

:)

1 comment:

drew said...

soon boarded a plane for the first time? wow...that's a surprise..