Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Going away...

A month trip to a foreign country, alone.

How does that sound?

I've been thinking of that quite a bit, ever since that thought popped up a couple of weeks ago.

That's the problem with thoughts -- the more you think about it, the more unlikely you're going to carry it out. It's the action-killer.

Maybe now that things have come to a conclusion, I have less reason not to leave, and more reason to go.

Oh well...

---

It's been a bad day today.

Blow #1:
The day started badly today when I got a call from my camp, asking me when would I want to go back I-C-T. That's a really tough question for any guy, because the answer is a no-brainer. I don't want to even go back at all! When i go back, i will make sure they pay me damn well and stop calling me back again!

Blow #2:
Then, I met DZ for lunch and helped him with some of his sites. Returned to the car and realized I was 5 mins too late!

If you drive, dont ever think of getting away scot-free when you park at Siglap. The parking wardens there are the most diligent and garang ones i have seen. I believe this is already the 5th time I've been summon-ed there. Lucky lucky me...

Blow #3:
I'm not sure how I can classify this...







No comments: