Friday, August 3, 2012

Unbelieveable and Indescribable Dreams

Yesterday, I had the most number of dreams ever in a night.
I must have had like 5 dreams, but now I can only remember 2 clearly.

I love deciphering dreams.
They make no sense at all and bring some balance to this over-serious world.

So what's my first dream?

I dreamt of LTC aka Tliu.
I was talking to KY earlier over supper about her, and how she actually made me forget the other liu for a while. But because she's attached, and being the great guy I am, I don't wanna sabotage her relationship.

That must have planted the seed for what's to come while I'm sleeping.

Because in my dream, I actually met her lookalike!

The original Tliu
Since Tliu is happily attached, 周公 smartly deduced the only way around it is to find someone who looks like her. And to make it even more surreal and mesmerizing, he chose to make her appear in the form of a ......

Mermaid?!



Mermaids

Go figure.

My own thinking is perhaps it's Disney related, and everyone loves stuff from Disney!  O.o

So in the dream, I was talking to her, and she's Tliu's sister.

(Like WTF i know, but bear with me)

She's stranded on an island and to get to her, one must brave through a path of extreme danger. (Which obviously I did because I managed to see her)

And because dreams are always perfect and the way you want them to be, this girl mermaid is very responsive to communication. Unlike her elder sis, totally.

So we talked, and talked, and talked.

And talked.

And talked some more.

Okay maybe not that much but I can't make out what happened eventually.
Not like something is supposed to happen when you date a mermaid, but yeah you get my point.

I like this post because it's been a while since I posted about positive stuff.
Which also means I'm back.

And I'm getting better.

Always. Everyday.

=)

---


Footnotes

1)
I suspect I had such shining, shimmering, and splendid dreams because I had an overdose of espresso shots yesterday -- a double-shot macchiato and a double-shot espresso (12am),

And I just had another double-shot macchiato today.

No prizes for guessing what I want to dream about tonight


2) If it interests you, my second dream was about me killing someone together with CS and gang. I then turned myself into the police and I don't know what happened after that.

3) It's been more than a week since I deactivated my Facebook account, and I'm surviving very well. Tech fatigue has been reduced dramatically, and i'm feeling much better.

This is what I tell my friends. Nowadays when I unlock my phone, I almost lock it back immediately. No more pulling down of the blue and white screen, and checking out the latest updates. And because of that, I'm actually talking to more people now. ;)





No comments: