Saturday, May 16, 2009

I like to blog, no?

Okay the clock reads 325am now and I will be playing soccer 6 hours later. But once again, I'm still in front of my notebook and blogging at the most inappropriate of times.

I haven't been blogging much, and this is because I've only one thing on my mind lately. I'm so preoccupied by it sometimes, I find it kinda unhealthy.

And what's that one thing on my mind?

WORK!

Haha you must think I'm crazy. And to quote one of my friends:
"This is not the Swee Wei I know.. You don't look like the type..."
Me:
"You don't know me well... Haha"
Actually he said that when he saw the motivational wallpaper I had on my notebook. To be fair, I've not always been the most motivated person around, except maybe when it comes to soccer, or doing things for my loved ones.

Now, on the days I don't have classes, I'm almost in front of my notebook the entire day and night. A typical day would probably be divided into 7 hours of sleep, 12 hours of work, and I'm left with 5 hours for answering nature's calls, eating, power naps, or whatever welcome distractions in between.

Anyway, I'm kinda glad I went out today to the pride of the East, Tampines 1. It was certainly a welcome break, and a breather for me. And that was followed by some good food at Geylang with my friend, and of course doubling up as a tour guide for my friend who was very intrigued by the different "delicacies" out on the streets. *

Disclaimer: If I sound like I know a lot about what happens in Geylang, that's really not the case...

Before I turn in for the night, this is for those who are concerned. :)
I'm seeing some gratification for my efforts. USD $1395 profit in a day!

I don't care what you think or if you think I'm arrogant, I just want this to serve as motivation and remind myself that one will only get lucky if you work hard.

"Fortune rewards the brave.. and the hardworking ones"

Good night!

*Disclaimer #2: In case you are wondering, I don't get that kind of profits everyday. I'll let you know when that happens. :)

7 comments:

chua said...

what u do.. sit infront of com got this profit i also want lol

drew said...

"I'll let you know when that happens. :)"

wth, u dz? "eh u wanna know my results?"

ice said...

wow niceeee! congrats! haha

"Fortune rewards the brave.. and the hardworking ones"

can i add, Success too? haha

all the best swee! ;)

Swee said...

Thanks Ice! That was nice to hear, honestly. :)

Drew, we should all share good stuff.. Just like Man Utd equalling Pool's record of EPL titles.

And Miao, yup you're half right. If you're interested, I'm willing to share of course.

Lin said...

Gong Xi Gong Xi...!!!!!
more's cominggg ah!

chua said...

teach me teach me

Swee said...

Xie Xie! Okay tell you guys more when we meet up next time. It's hard to explain it here..