Monday, July 20, 2009

Jekyll, Hyde and Me

My friend says I blog more when my exams are nearing, so yup you guessed it, I have a paper this coming Saturday.

The last paper was kinda disastrous, I only got 41 marks but at least I passed! Well, the passing mark is 40 and I think I did well to scrape through by the slightest skin of my teeth. Considering I only did 2 questions out of the stipulated 3, I would like to think I'm pretty lucky, no?

Maybe I'm beginning to sound like a broken record, but my interest in school seems to dwindle by the module. Someone asked me when did this lack of interest happen - was it after a year or something? To which I almost felt proud ashamed to say that it happened...... only after 4 modules.

Once again, I have not prepared for the coming paper on Sat with 4 days to go and I have slacked my way through all the tutorials and lectures previously. Trust me when I say I have slacked, because I honestly do not know a single thing about what goes on in lectures and tutorials. Do I sound like a really bad student? Zzz

That is school.

Now for work.

I have been wanting to say this for the longest time, and I think I can finally say it now.

It's been a very long time coming - many hours sacrificed, many classes skipped, many trips to the airport, but finally I can say it with some pride...

I think I have succeeded.

=)

Now to keep it going!

4 comments:

DZ said...

a great man once said: "Success is for the weak."

Anonymous said...

Yeah I have to agree with DZ the Great..

What quantifies success? For me, it changes over time.

DZ said...

i see that u are well on your way to enlightenment. im happy for u

ice said...

okay i know its bad to discourage u from studies. hahah

but, happy you're succeeding work-wise still...so all the best anyways! :)

nice catching up! haha