Monday, December 14, 2009

Mommy, I Want My Kinder Surprise

No not this chocolate egg that contains some really awesome surprises...



... but something else that is of a lesser value.


Introducing my latest toy...
.
.
.
The Amazon Kindle!




If you do not already know, and I suspect you do unless you've been living in a cave for the past year, the Amazon Kindle is a digital reader that allows you to store thousands of books in it. I've been reading lots of rave reviews about it and I decided to reward myself a little this Christmas. =)

I've only just fiddled around with it a bit but it looks amazing so far. Now for the more difficult task - I'm hoping this gadget will give me an added impulse to do more reading, instead of buying tons of books and leaving them to collect dust!


And this is how my new home office looks like, smack right in the living room!



1 comment:

drew said...

looks pretty slick...