Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Outsourcing My Life?

14 months since I first read the 4-Hour Work Week - Now I find myself picking up the book to read it once more.



Reading, to me, is somewhat like the pebbles, stones and sand analogy. The first time I read a book, I don't think I will ever fully comprehend the true underlying meaning. I find myself understanding a lot more whenever I read books for a second time.

I'm not referring to reading a second time like what we were taught to do for our primary school comprehension essays. My second time usually involves a pretty long break in between.

Some books that I used to deem boring the first time round, seem to be much more interesting now.

I feel I'm at a very critical stage of my life, and I can feel a big change about to take place.

I can't tell you exactly what, because seriously I have no idea myself.

It's like palpitation.. Sometimes the inspiration/urge comes, while at times I'm like a dead man watching the hours pass by..

For now, my thoughts are about outsourcing my life away!

"If you are in any way central to your business, you don't have a business... You have a job."


1 comment:

drew said...

this book again? ....