Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Flying off in a day

Not to everyone's beloved NZ, but to Guangzhou.

I feel like i have so many things undone; i'm not looking forward to the trip at all.
Haven't packed, haven't planned anything, I have no inkling of what's the itinerary gonna be like at all.
Guess I'll leave it to my bro and Belinda to work things out.
I'll just be a happy camper.

---

Been busy with other stuff for the past few days, and I reckon it will remain this way till next week.
Something that I haven't done for such a long time.. The feeling is... indescribable.
And when I look back on past materials, every little thing evokes a totally different emotion.
Now... it just feels surreal.

---

Okay enough of rubbish.
I'll be back when i have more stuff to talk about.
I've been pretty devoid of emotions lately, which explains the lack of posts as well.

Bye!

No comments: