Thursday, January 8, 2009

So I went to the polyclinic and the doctor simply brushed off any possibility of a knee dislocation.

Actually, I didn't know whether to feel happy or upset at her diagnosis.

I really should be happy because if the doctor is right it would mean that its only a minor injury, but the skeptic in me tells me that, in the coolest Transformers tone, "There's more to it than meets the eye."

Maybe because I know my dislocations well because of my unfortunate experience with my left shoulder. It was that familiar feeling all over again when the knee gave way and I could feel it slip out of its joints. I actually asked the doctor if I was loose-jointed or something and she gave me the most nonchalant look as if I was questioning her professionalism.

If not for the fact that its much cheaper when I get a referral via a polyclinic, I would never have gone to one. Guess you really get what you pay for.

Anyway, my knee's much better now although I still walk with a bit of a limp.

What a good start to the year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it mean u have to CUT DOWN SOCCER Too???? mayb hor? ;X

Swee said...

Cut down on soccer?!

That's akin to taking half my life away.. haha