Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Sense of Urgency

Because I have so much time nowadays, I think I'm beginning to know myself better.

And my latest revelation (okay not entirely) is probably that I thrive in urgency.

How else can you explain the fact that my exam is in 3 days time and I've barely even started studying?

This is my 3rd module thus far, and it seems that for each of them, I don't really get started until the last few days.

Hopefully, I'll find my sense of urgency soon enough this time.

Wish me luck!

11 comments:

drew said...

two words: seventy nine.

DZ said...

luck!

Lin said...

hahaha.. who's tt "dr"???

Anonymous said...

good luck! ;)

Shaun Png said...

wahaha.. swee. soo many pple read your blog ah? lol

study la.. shit.. me too

DZ said...

who's that LC
lan chiao

Swee said...

I honestly thought a Doctor would have better language.

DZ, I think you owe JL an explanation. Haha.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA
DZ you're terrible!

DZ said...

oh shit im sorry jl
i didnt know that was u
i thought it was some other random girl
my sincerest apologies.
p.s this is the most sincere i have been today so it really means alot.
swee pls delete my previous comment

DZ said...

ay how come my comment got cut off?
i was apologizing to jl..so sorry

drew said...

dz...that was uncalled for.