Saturday, March 13, 2010

I like to take pictures...

A Happy Man at Killiney...


...on his way to order food..


..not so happy now...


Believe it or not, this is the only poster that keeps falling off the wall


Gelare Feast


Where I spend my Sunday mornings..


For Ch.. (No. 7)


Now you know why he's so happy


ANGLICAN HIGH STREET SOCCER COURT!


the only reason we go to school!


落叶归根


My view from the 8th floor


Nice view, no?


大团圆 (Big Reunion)


Peanut dumplings


we love dumplings


Nice toes


Some performance at Esplanade, before the Kumar show


The girl on the left, I like


Not a scene for the faint-hearted


I kinda enjoyed the performance


Condoms given out before the show.. Placement WIN


Inside the Durian


From new photos


I think she's distraught after the show


AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! TOTALLY LOUSY FOOD AND DRINKS


OUR PRIDE


I think she heard me sing


ACT EMO


Everyone likes my shoes


Commando


Where we eat on Sunday evenings, sometimes.. (Block 511 Bedok North)


2 comments:

angie said...

time to invest in a good camera, dude! ;)

Swee said...

Ok when I feel i'm ready to get one, I will ask you about it!