Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Say It Best...

When I say nothing at all?

Maybe that's the best reason for not blogging more often nowadays.

Well once again, it's crunch time, or rather squeaky-bum time, in the words of Fergie.

This industry moves on really quickly and I've not quite caught up with it since the start of this year.

So I find myself doing the same thing again.

Past Success. Check.
Complacency. Check.
Idleness. Check.
Transient Success. Check.
Zero productivity. Check.
Zero results. Check.
Negative returns. Check.


I look at my father who sold off his shop and is now a full-time homemaker together with my mum and I think I should really work harder.

It was a rosy few months but I can see/feel the stress coming from him now. He's worried about my business, and the possible lack of income for the family. I know he does not want to find a tough job, and I don't want him to do that too.

I really needa put their mind at ease and eradicate their fears.

To hell with negativity and excuses!

Time to wake up from the festive slumber and start grinding and milling.

I have not changed, I just need to be more focused now. We're all at different stages of our lives, so just bear with me.

I will be back!

5 comments:

drew said...

u gotta learn a thing or two about grinding from yusheng..

alvin said...

you can always start by repeating your applied marketing module!

angie said...

the seasons in life yield different attitudes n approach. just know what u have in mind n keep going ;)

Ian said...

My friends call this quarter life crisis. I tell them. No. Its my midlife crisis. I don't want to suffer beyond 55.

That aside, I feel the same as you do man. Really I do. Jio me out for coffee one day la in the airport la:)

Swee said...

@drew & alvin: grinding yes, repeating no!

@angie: very true. :)

@Ian: I would think it's a quarter life crisis, by no means midlife. =)