Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts

Life is not about the destination...

It's about the journey.

Money is not the end, its just a means to an end.

Means = Money
Goal = Freedom, or [Insert your dream here]

And then I read this from Anthony Robbins,

“Goals are a means to an end, not the ultimate purpose of our lives. They are simply a tool to concentrate our focus and move us in a direction. The only reason we really pursue goals is to cause ourselves to expand and grow. Achieving goals by themselves will never make us happy in the long term; it's who you become, as you overcome the obstacles necessary to achieve your goals, that can give you the deepest and most long-lasting sense of fulfillment.”

---

Recently I've been speaking to two friends about their dreams, and how they want to achieve it. One has a burning desire to take care of everyone's soles while the other is plotting to revolutionize the tutoring industry.

Two vastly different ideals, one identical fervent passion.

I would be most glad if I could assist them in any way; I hope I can be part of these revolutions too!

I honestly believe that everyone has a dream, and a vision of what you want to be.

My more pressing doubt though is...

Are you getting closer to that dream?

No comments: