Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm an angry man

Because...

The govt has only decided to give me $200 for this year's Budget.
(actually it's only $100 but because I served NS for 2 years without a maid, they gave me an additional $100)

The country is a good prophet and predicts that I will make the same income every year. Because of that, they want me to contribute 40K towards nation-building.
(I would be most pleased to do that I swear, but my income (lack of) last year makes this not possible totally)

I parked my car earlier at the ONLY shady parking lot and my dad came back and said I grazed the car against a lamp post at the back of the lot.

I sleep at night and when I lie on my left, my shoulder feels like dropping out. Then I turn to my right, and my knee feels like loosening its screws.

Ok end of rant.

=)

No comments: