Monday, March 30, 2009

Backstreet's back

Yes, I'm back!


Okay not that I went anywhere, but I know my prolonged absence must have made a few disappointed and angsty, in particular my most avid fan (sorry Drew).

A few of you might have noticed my absence on MSN nowadays. The truth is, I'm almost always online, just that I am not on MSN, or I'm just appearing offline. There are times when I'm doing work and MSN is just too big a distraction for me.

I know there are people who can have half a dozen of conversation windows blinking at them, and at the same time still go about with work. But, I do not belong to that group. Okay maybe I just can't multitask, but I'm now a convert of doing one task at a time.

So, instead of going online and risk your wrath by not replying to your messages, I'd rather go stealth and choose to be a hermit. At least for now that is. Haha.

As my fellow 2009-er so convincingly preaches, it's time to get serious.... or dangerous...



Before I leave, this is for all Darkwing Duck fans...


No comments: