Thursday, October 9, 2008

: )

Thanks everyone for your concern, I'm fine. =)

---

On a lighter note, I just received my first cheque from ClickBank today.


It's a great feeling to open up your mail and you see your first cheque sitting pretty in an envelope. If only all that was profit... I think I'm suffering from a bout of analysis paralysis. Been reading up too much and having so much information that I delayed putting them into practical work. To quote my previous entry, “Knowledge is of no value, unless you put it into practice.”
I'm sure many of us are guilty of that, and I'm not gonna make any excuses either.

Time to get my hands dirty and start working on it! At least, I enjoy my current work.

I have been pretty caught up lately to get down to any productive work. Been shuffling between home, going to the wake and a bit of revision here and there.

Welcome distractions come in the form of City Plaza - The ultimate haven for women's shopping, Coffee Bean, supper, mahjong, Hull's amazing climb up the table...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Keep it up, hope i could see it 4 figures soon.

Swee said...

You will be the first to get a treat from me when I get that! =))