Friday, November 21, 2008

Arigatou gozaimasu

Thanks for all the insightful comments. I've passed them on to my friend. Hopefully, things will change for the better. =)

---

I think I spend way too much time working. I have been in front of the comp since 10+ in the morning, and I am still here now. Can hardly keep my eyes open.

And the thing is, I actually look forward to work.

I look forward to the days when I don't have classes, because I would have the entire day to do my work.

That probably sounds crazy, but honestly, that's how I'm feeling now. I have to admit it's not that healthy though.

I really need some balance in my life.

And some money...

4 comments:

drew said...

sounds like you need a get-rich-quick scheme!

Anonymous said...

U will reap wad u sow.. just hang in there.. =D

Swee said...

"U will reap wad u sow.."

I do hold dearly to that belief.. Thanks!

wanling said...

yup.. ur balance includes venturing up north.............. lol