Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Managerial Econs...

.. is really the bane of my life. And a huge one at that.

Not too long ago, I actually said I'm looking forward to learning economics. I take back my every word in that post and I apologize for my every bit of ignorance back then.

My ME paper is this Saturday and my preparation level is at 0%. Well, at least it can only go up from now!

I do not know if its the module, or is it the waning interest in my course of study. Maybe my previous post was a precursor to what I'm writing now, because it really does seem I have an issue with prioritization now.

I was talking to my friend yesterday and he said he understands how I feel. As contradictory it might be, what drove me to take up my degree in the first place is now also the reason for me having second thoughts.

Okay I don't mean that I am going to give up. No way that's going to happen. I just struggle hard to find the motivation.

I went to study because I felt its importance after I entered the workforce. Now, I'm so disinterested because of work too. Haha.

Life works in strange ways....

I'm going for a jog now and I hope the blaring sun will give me a welcome wakeup call!

2 comments:

drew said...

think back to the last 100m of a certain run...when u cudnt find the motivation to run anymore...

what happened there and then? you saw a familiar face, a familiar figure that beckoned to you and threatened a violent future that was unattractive to say the least.

so you ran...ran as fast as you could. mustered all your strength. and finally...you overtook dz and in that one final swoop of your hand to grab the ticket, avoided being made fun of for the rest of your entire life.

i forgot what my point was...but yeah.

Swee said...

That was really classic. And the fact that Choo Hua Hua was at the finishing line made it even more memorable.

Anyway, thanks for the pep talk. That was needed, but I think I need luck more now. Hahah