Saturday, August 15, 2009

Updatety Update

On the very day that I decided to defer my studies, I returned home to an immense rude shock.

I got an email saying that I've been banned from the biggest advertising search engine, and basically none of my ads would run anymore. Considering that was my only source of traffic, and hence my only source of income, that was a very tight slap.

And coming at a time after I decided to focus on work instead of studies...

OUCH!

I was in limbo for the past few weeks, and I would be the first to admit that I was very much affected by the ban. The post-breakup blues was so bad, I had supper everyday! (Okay almost..)

I think I've become kinda freaky nowadays; I get kinda frustrated with myself when I don't find myself working hard and being productive, even if it's a few days.

Okay actually I did do something during this enforced period of no-work-done:

Retail Therapy! (damn that sounds.. girly).

I bought curtains, shirts, pants, shorts, ice cream, and a whole lot of other stuff that I usually would not buy. I haven't felt the need to shop for clothes much ever since I became a swinging bachelor, so it was sort of a minor wardrobe refurbishment. Haha.

I've never understood why girls like to shop so much, but after I splurged on a few mini shopping sprees, I think I do better now. Like what I tell my mum, 买到很爽!

But perhaps the most radical thing I have done is to get my own office. It's just a small service office in Peninsular Plaza, with my desk and nothing else. I started using the office on Thurs and in the 2 days, I got 4 visitors! Haha so if you happen to drop by the area, and you're curious, you're welcome to drop by my humble abode. =)

And to finish up my series of updatety updates, I registered my own company, Clixx Solutions.
How does it sound? I guess perception varies, especially depending on how corrupted your mind is.

Enough of rest. Time to get back to work again Swee.

It doesn't matter how many times you fall down, it's how many times you get up that matters...

Alright, enough words for now. Sorry DZ, another long post. You can get Drew to summarize it for you.

Gone for a evening jog!

3 comments:

ice said...

retail therapy has yet to fail me...so yes, 爽 it is!

hahah

hang on in thr! :)

xiu xiu (: said...

ta da!
No worries, proposal 3 is coming up.

I'll make sure theres the motivating factors that satisfies you, boss~

(: (: (:

drew said...

Clixx Solutions is lame.

u shud have named it ~~~~~>@<~~~~~ Clicks.