Monday, August 24, 2009

You Think, Therefore You Are

I was browsing through the list of subscribed blogs on my RSS reader when I came across this interesting entry, The Thermostat & The Hole.

Some excerpts:

Being an affiliate marketer you might be experiencing some of these thoughts yourself. Shocked, excited, and or anxious and nervous that it won’t last so you are spending it like a little kid in a candy shop – scooping up all the candy you can carry home. Who can blame you? It’s new and it feels good to show off in front of your buddy what you have created for yourself.

Back to the lottery winners who in a short amount of time go right back to an empty bank account. I now know that the reason this happens is that what is believed in our unconscious is what will determine our circumstance.

Additionally what is also interesting is that in spite of the money and any new found bling -we might find that we feel empty inside. You hear about it all the time someone buys a hot new car and has a fab new apartment and yet they still don’t feel good about themselves. So they keep numbing out either with shopping, food, drink, drugs and/or sex.

I felt there were a few points in the entry that I could actually relate to, and hence the purpose of me posting it here.

Let me know if there is anything at all in the entry that you can relate to as well (even if its the numbing with sex part). =)

No comments: