Friday, September 19, 2008

Comments

Anyway, to respond to the comments, (in no order of preference)

Pat: Metro??? As in metrosexual?? This must be the first time I'm hearing that! Haha.

Drew: If I were a Pool fan, I would be wildly overjoyed too, considering the success, or rather the lack of it, you guys have had over us since Rafa arrived. But, to give credit where it is due, you guys more than deserved it. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Ter: When I get it working, cos I'm still making losses. I'm staying optimistic though!

wanling: Yeah, I do have much more time, but in all irony, I am hoping for more hours in a day! Maybe it's because I have classes 7 times this week.. In the words of the prof, what an exciting week... I so need the Genting trip this Sunday... =)

---

Yup, I'll be going to Genting with the guys this Sunday. Our inaugural, record-breaking, earth-shattering, first ever overseas trip together, after what has been more than 10 years. Call it a get-away, a retreat, or even a gambling trip, I'm just glad I'll be out of town, albeit not that far.

Life is topsy turvy nowadays, with my biological clock somewhat screwed. Sleeping at 5+am, waking up at 11am, a total change from the past. Well, I hold dear to the belief, 先苦后甜.

"The only time Success comes before Work is in the dictionary."

Cheesy, but whatever works for you guys.
Positive updates soon, hopefully!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back.

remember the guardian vs metro argument/analogy?

er.. as for the coach ride.. wait til u try langkawi.. 12-14 hrs to the island!

HUAT ah!

Swee said...

Ahhh now i rmb... Haha.. Took me some time though.

Hey I know this is very late, but happy belated birthday!