Monday, September 8, 2008

The following may contain disturbing images so readers are advised to view at the risk of their possible appetite...

Notice the gum?

Never knew my teeth looked so good

The drilling, prying, chiselling, that happened in my mouth felt kinda weird cos I wasn't able to feel a thing at all during the operation.

In fact, I was trying to see what the dentist was doing but he actually told me to close my eyes at certain points. I wonder if he was afraid that the blood would be too gory for me and I would pass out or he was just not used to his patient staring at him with eyes wide open (I try to...).

In the end, it took longer than I expected. My left tooth refused to budge and I was starting to fear that he would give up and just leave it hanging already. Haha.

You can imagine my relief when I finally saw him fish out a tooth drained in blood and place it on his tray.

------

On a happier note, the results of my preparatory course were out today.


But then again, my face could hardly work out a smile with those bloated cheeks.
Ouch.

Time for my porridge and painkillers...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u could have done so much better in econs if you only used city of traitors as an example...

but congrats anyways..

Lin said...

Congrats!!!!

But then again.. I almost throw up when i saw that picture! why do u even thought of putting it up?? i think i was more considerate. =X~~~~ (puked).

Keke.

anyway tc..

Swee said...

Drew: ...

Lin: Thanks! =))
How do you show a toothless grin? Haha

Anonymous said...

Hahaha......
dnt u even smile. u will scare off girls!keke...

rmb to drink water as usual. need not use the wiregauze for too long. that time i bite it for 3 days... then the nurse say dont need. T.T

keke.