Tuesday, September 2, 2008

When a break does you a world of good..

Met up with my colleagues today and as usual, the topic revolved much about the company and how did I manage to survive a year there.

Well, it wasn't easy, and I'm glad I survived. I know many of you will say it's the same everywhere else, but trust me, it's NOT. You just know it's not the same when every of your colleague, agrees on that too. Anyway, that episode has passed and I'd like to say I learnt quite a bit from my ordeal there. Human nature, office politics, diplomacy, reality and the like. At least, it can only get better from now on. =)

It's been a good two weeks since my last exam and a good two weeks of rest too. I reckon I've had enough of a rest.

Time to try out something new.
And I'm looking forward to what lies ahead.


Wish me luck!

No comments: