Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy birthday!

I realise I get more birthday greetings nowadays, considering the many well wishes that I get from non-human platforms.

The first birthday greeting I got was from NTUC Income, probably to thank me for my monthly contribution to their massive funds. That was an early one week ago.

Next up, was LiNa, the hot babe from JobStreet, who came knocking on my inbox to send me not one, but two birthday wishes.

Dear Swee Wei,
We noticed your birthday is coming up on 11 September 2008.

Warmest Birthday Wishes from all of us at JobStreet.com!
On this occasion, we thank you for being a member of JobStreet.com

We wish you great success and happiness for the year ahead.

Have a Wonderful Day,
LiNa

Then, this morning I logged into Facebook and saw this greeting on my Wall.



And just a while ago, another birthday greeting arrived in my inbox.
Hello Swee,

We at WickedFire - Affiliate Marketing Forum - Internet Marketing Webmaster SEO Forum would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

---

So my point really is......

Who needs friends when you have people from all around the... virtual world... sending you good wishes?

Haha I'm just kidding!

Nothing beats the personalised and genuine greetings from my loved ones and friends. That personal touch is something you can't get from the virtual world...

It's priceless...

Thanks to all for the well wishes!
Much appreciated... ;)

No comments: