Thursday, September 25, 2008

I have a dream

I'm making losses as of now, but I'm optimistic and confident it will get better. I'm looking forward to my first cheque in my mail box and the many more to follow. So it was stated in my account that my cheque had been processed and will be mailed out from the US on 1 Oct.

It's hard work and time consuming, but I'm actually enjoying it. There's nothing more gratifying than seeing my profits increase every time I login to my account. Only thing is, I'm spending waaaay too much on Adwords advertising and its eating into my profits.

So, I've decided to try a different approach, something that probably requires even more time, but at much lower cost. At least, it's my own time and I have the luxury of working from home, in my pyjamas, and not be at the mercy of anyone!

Honestly, I do not know how far this will go, but I think I will give it a fair shot before I give my verdict.

Maybe it will not even take off, maybe it will just be supplementary income, maybe it will churn out huge profits, but just one thing I can be sure though - I will not give it up before pulling out all the stops.

Meanwhile, this serves to spur me on.



2 comments:

DZ said...

what sales? are u selling something or is this just a school project?

Swee said...

Not a school project, doctor. I'm doing internet marketing now, more like directing traffic, not selling something.

And can you please change your nick?