Saturday, February 2, 2008

Drained

Left the office yesterday at 930 pm and met the guys for mahjong at 1030pm. Played till 5am and now im back in the office working again.

I'm so tired, I feel breathless. When is everything going to take a turn for the better and relieve me from this perpetual agonizing world that im in at the moment? CNY cant come earlier and i'm really just waiting for that 4 day break where I can break myself away from work and at long last sit down and spend some time with my family.

Relish the times when I meet up with people, at least i am genuinely happy when in their company. Will be meeting DZ, Andrew and Alvin for Winning Eleven showdown later. Sounds childish but its really a guy's game. Haha. Looking forward to that much.

Anyway, I've started reading...24 pages! haha. Bought a book at MPH the other day while shopping for stuff. Sadie, by Jane Elliott. Been too busy to read it much and have only been able to read it on the train every now and then. Normally when I reach home, I wouldnt be able to last much longer after my shower. Guess that's what happens when you sit in front of the computer for 39 hours in 3 days.

Okay, back to work now!


No comments: