Saturday, February 9, 2008

Gambling, gambling and more gambling

That's what CNY is all about nowadays. In the 3 days gone by so far, I have played mahjong, blackjack, and dai dee for every single day and night. Actually, I think i'm kinda tired of all this. It's fun when everyone makes merry and laughs at the antics the jokers come up with, but it feels so empty when everything ends. I dont mind losing, not that I bet a lot anyway. I think i'm in it for the fun, and the time spent with everyone else.

I like it especially when my cousins come up to me and they want to help me play my cards. I will just pass them the cards and they will place it on the table. And kids being kids, they will always want attention. When one cosies up to me, the other will follow suit right away. So, I will always have one on each side of my lap. Haha. And, whenever I do win some money, which isn't very often, I will give them a share of it. It makes losing worthwhile, when you see the smiles on their faces. Especially sweet when you see the expressions on their face change from a downward arch to a wide toothed grin. I wouldnt mind spending the whole day with them.

My cousins are so cute, I will never get sick of them. And they love it when I carry them high up in the air. Probably cos I'm the tallest in the family, they always look to me when they wanna be carried. Haha.

When the laughter dies down and the dust settles, its back to the drawing board and pondering over what happened. I'd like to think that I hadn't changed, and I do not know what hit me out of the blue. Maybe it was time to do that, or maybe it was time that caused all that. As always, the questions are always confounded with more questions.



我爱的人


我知道故事不会太曲折
我总会遇见一个 什么人
陪我过没有了她的人生
成家立业之类的等等

她做了她觉得对的选择
我只好祝福她 真的对了
爱不到我最想要爱的人
谁还能要我怎样呢

我爱的人 不是我的爱人
她心里每一寸 都属于另一个人
她真幸福 幸福得真残忍
让我又爱又恨 她的爱怎么那么深

我爱的人 她已有了爱人
从他们的眼神 说明了我不可能
每当听见 她或他说「我们」
就像听见爱情 永恒的嘲笑声

她做了她觉得对的选择
我只好祝福她 真的对了
爱不到我最想要爱的人
谁还能要我怎样呢

我爱的人 不是我的爱人
她心里每一寸 都属于另一个人
她真幸福 幸福得真残忍
让我又爱又恨 她的爱怎么那么深

我爱的人 她已有了爱人
从他们的眼神 说明了我不可能
每当听见 她或他说「我们」
就像听见爱情 永恒的嘲笑声

每当听见 她或他说「我们」
就像听见爱情 永恒的嘲笑声

No comments: