Monday, February 25, 2008

So I have registered for the Bachelor of Management (UOM) course. Went down to SIM last Fri and it sure was a long and arduous journey back. Some company along the way would have eased the loneliness, but all the guys seem like they are too busy with their own stuff.

Managed to meet Gb and Terence for dinner at SIM that night though. It's the first time that I have seen the both of them really mugging and even looking worried for their paper the following day, so I think I'm actually glad for them.

Well, they were not the most hardworking people back in Poly days so it was pretty refreshing to see such a radical change in them. But then again, we hung out very often back in Poly so yeah, I probably wasn't that diligent as well. Haha.

It was weird that the topics over dinner revolved all around the subjects they are taking. And they two seemed really troubled over this "Intro to Economics" paper that they would be taking the next day. Well, that module really sounds deceptively easy to me. Haha. Hmmm, I think i'm looking forward to studying.

I have been receiving comments about which modules are difficult, which course is difficult to excel in, but somehow, they are not my concerns at this point of time. Not that I think I would breeze through them, but I see no point in taking the easy route. I'm not thinking about results and how I would fare, but more of what I would learn from the whole process.

Well, I hope I wouldn't be blogging and sulking about my modules and end up looking stupid after what I just typed!

Anyway, I have fallen sick again.. To which the boss heard my voice and had to reiterate that I cannot afford to fall sick during this 'critical' period. So much for employee welfare.. Yawns...

Constant late nights have taken its toll and its no coincidence that it was the return of the Champions League games last week too. Was watching the League Cup Final yesterday night and I'm so glad that Tottenham won! Chelsea was totally outplayed and the only blot on an otherwise good night was that D.Drogba scored. Andrew if you are reading this, here goes...

He's disgustingly good. (That description doesnt fit Adebayor now as he actually looks decent enough after his latest haircut)


Anyway, PostSecret has been updated!

No comments: