Saturday, February 2, 2008

My reply to the previous post..

Drew,

I totally understand your agony and where are you coming from. As a Man Utd fan since 11, I have not experienced the same kind of trauma ever. We have swept through the seasons and has been the only dominant force for the past decade.

We have, in short, overtaken your club's dominance. While Man Utd has had its dogdy transfers, it sometimes does console me when I see the transfers that goes on at Merseyside.

I always felt that the liverpool players of old were more close to the heart, players like McMananaman, Fowler, Berger, Heggem (best right back to rival G.Neville ever), Redknapp, McAllister, and of course, Dudek (Wobbly legs). Even though Man U and Liverpool are such great rivals, I have never thought much of that rivalry. I always see Liverpool as a 'friendly' club. They are never arrogant, and they are much more endearing than the other two London clubs.

I understand you are disillusioned, and it's rightly that you feel so too. I also know that at this point of time, there can only be one other person who you can seek solace from.

The only one and surviving Magpies fan in our midst...

Mr Wang Kang Yang


This guy has had tremendous patience and endeavour, the way he's had to deal with the ridicule and abysmal performances of his club in recent years. To say Man Utd or Liverpool has had bad signings, that would be absolute disrespect to Newcastle.

Jean Alain Boumsong
Stephane Guivarch (World Cup Winner)
Marcelino (9m pounds defender)
Titus Bramble (touted as the next big thing)
Joey Barton (Behind bars, last i heard)
Nicky Butt (Crap)
Alan Smith (Crap)


Anyone who's in the right frame of mind would never have sanctioned the merging of the last 3 players. I wouldnt be surprised if they killed each other one day!


So Drew, my point is to be patient. It will pay off I believe, if you are willing to wait any decade or so.

If not, I welcome you with open arms to the ever inviting and endearing Red Devils Bandwagon. Where we brothers can rejoice and unite. Mr Wang, dont worry, I have not forgotten you. You are just as welcome too.


Swee. =)

No comments: