Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Reading all the hypotheses by Andrew makes me feel like blogging about topics too. But, I'm so caught up in work that I don't have time for that now. Now, before the shit hits the fan, I gotta try to clear it up. The boss has set a deadline till this Wed so I am so looking forward to life after that.

Anyway, I should be registering for University of Manchester Management by this Sat. Should have been so easy a decision right from the start eh? What other choice could I have taken other than my beloved Manchester? haha.

I need to exercise! Been eons since my last swim and weeks since my last workout. Lethargy seems to have taken the driving seat since the start of the year and everything else seems to have taken a backseat. Looking for a jogging, swimming and/or cycling partner. Interested applicants, please leave your name in the comments section.

And as the night falls, here we go again......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cycling partner here! in fact gg to source for a new bike real soon. interested? =)

Swee said...

Bike? Haha havent thought of that actually. But sounds like a good idea.

At least get a BMX before my BMW comes. =)

Anonymous said...

swee... they aren't hypotheses..

they are actual fact. i invested years of my life in research and testing...
i wouldn't be irresponsible enuff to claim random facts...

i CAN back up what i say...
e.g. dirk kuyt is shit striker.
e.g. kewell is a sicknote.