Thursday, August 21, 2008

Of nicks, names and characters

I realise I've been likened to many characters, but somehow, none of them falls into the dashing or glamourous category you see in movies and stuff.

To let you in on some of the names/nicknames that I've been associated with...
(In chronological order)

Lemon Tree
Chubby Hubby
Tintin
Personal Clown (cue Qinying)
Chubby
Breadman (面包超人)
An Pan (Some bread in BreadTalk with the face of a chubby-cheeked man)

Alright, just about the list of names I could still remember, or rather choose to remember still.. And so you probably notice how the names are all kinda linked to my irrepressible cheeks...

(..)^.^(..)

If there is an emoticon, it would probably look something like the one above.. haha..

I seriously do not know how did "Lemon Tree" come about, but my primary school friends who gifted me that told me it was because I kept humming that song back then, something which I have no recollection whatsoever.

A few of the names hold significant meaning; while a few just brings a smile to me..
Talking about smiles, I do have something to write about on that.. Later perhaps. =)

4 comments:

mel said...

you forgot something salad de ma??

i forgot wat it was though.. somewhere along tat line.. :)

Swee said...

Must be one of those that my brain blocked out.. Selective memory, remember?

Anonymous said...

eh, u left out the obvious one..

SWEE SWEE (means 'pretty' in hokkien)

Swee said...

Pat: Thanks for the reminder! I honestly forgot that.. hahaha