Friday, August 29, 2008

This entry you see...

...was posted by my newly acquired Fujitsu Lifebook!
I feel... empowered... =)

Zipped down to Suntec with Ch on the first day of Comex and made myself $1498 poorer.

Why that anxious?
Because I had waited forever for this IT fair to come, and I didnt want to grind with the rest of Singapore over the weekend. Come to think of it, I think I wouldn't mind if everyone were to be dressed like the Comex babes..


Source: Hardwarezone. (Not my own camera)

Anyway, for those who are interested, the specs as follows:

Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz
Windows Vista Home Premium
2GB RAM
14.1" Screen
250GB HDD
1.3 MP Camera
Approx. 2.2kg

Freebies include a laptop bag (isn't that a given?), 4gb thumbdrive, 3 yr warranty, and an optical mouse.


Disclaimer: Positive feedback in regards to the excellence of the deal are most welcome.
All other negative and derogatory remarks will simply NOT be entertained.

No comments: