Monday, June 9, 2008

Confessions of a Ramen critic

It's funny how things seem to group together.

Yesterday evening, while I was really engrossed in a mahjong game with my relatives, my bro called and asked where the Best Ramen in Singapore is. I must have sounded very distracted because I think he asked for directions a couple of times before he hung up.

After much toil, I figured he made out the location as he texted me:
Him: What's nice there?
Me: The gyoza is not bad, I think. Try the ramen and let me know if its nice.
9 mins later...
Him: Its closed today. Haha
-----

Today and just a while ago, CS asked me the exact same question.
Dude, where is the nice ramen that you recommended?
To think I just blogged about coincidences a couple of days back.



But, but, I have a confession to make...

I don't think that place sells the best Ramen in Singapore, though it still tastes good.

That was what Ms-I-Know-All-the-Best-Food-in-SG told me and I took it hook, line, sinker, and whatever else that came with it!

Maybe I should start a foodie blog. I didn't know people view me as such a food connoisseur.
And I can call it, IeatIbegtodifferIpost.blogspot.com. Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

on the topic of ramen, my friend told me that the ajisen ramen at taka is filthy.

he had a cockroach swimming about in his soup once...half deadish half swimming..