Wednesday, June 25, 2008

To my dear poly mates...

I know I promised to check out the availability of chalets and to book a chalet stay for all of us.

I did! There are still available chalets for Downtown East in the 3rd week of July, as I had duly checked.

But, I went to check my timetable next and found out that I have lessons on every Saturday in July and my exams commence in August. Basically, my schedule is fully maxxed out.

I would have loved to organise a chalet for all of us but it seems like my timetable does not allow for that. Well, you guys can go ahead if you want to, but you prolly know that chalets are just not as fun without me around. (applies especially to Qy who didn't manage to raze me the other time!)

So, maybe another date? I'm thinking August but everyone would likely be too busy by then.
Suggestions? Keep them coming...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Might as well fill my yr 2008 availability here:

I am available most prob after 15th Sep till early Oct.

And then from 15th Dec onwards till early Jan 09.