Monday, June 30, 2008

Half-burnt out

I suddenly feel really tired.

Come to think of it, I seem to be always rushing, at least for the past month or so. When you're so busy, you don't tend to feel the fatigue but when you finally manage to settle down, the tiredness kicks in and you start to feel the after-effects.

I've lessons 4-5 times a week, and my weekends are always spent catching up with the other aspects of my life - Meeting up with friends, football, supper, family days.
Even sleep is a scarcity on weekends.

I try to get as much sleep as possible, but I always end up waking up while I'm still so tired. And then everything just repeats in a cycle...

Yearning for a overseas holiday, or at least, a welcome getaway...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well the tragic reality of it all is that you're living in sg. so frankly life's a rush.

and your welcome getaway will probably encompass batam/bintan/jb or KL.

do something you really deserve:
fly to england's north-west during your term break.

watch a match or two..to unwind.

Swee said...

To drew: I would love to have the chance to watch a game in England, even if its Derby vs Bolton.

But it won't happen for now though, not when my finances don't allow.

Come to think of it, we should go on a trip tgt.

Anonymous said...

nah, wouldnt watch bolton now that ivan campo is gone.

Anonymous said...

hey dude,

what abt the spending-with-urself part? i mean really spending time with you, yourself and 你自己. sounds creepy... maybe you missed you. *time to daydream for me!*

in the meanwhile, lets await the gathering u've mentioned.. and now.. where's the chalet? hahhaa

Swee said...

Chalet? Last I checked, all the weekends in Sat are still available. So we just gotta fix a date.. That's the tricky part. Haha.

And yes, been a while since I last had the luxury to daydream, be it good or bad!