Friday, June 6, 2008

First day of school

Does the title of this entry ring a bell?
It sure sounds like the many compositions that you and I have written way back in primary school. Haha.

I thought school was not as interesting as what I had expected. Not that I have an idea of what I am expecting, but somehow it fell short in one way or another.

When I first entered the classroom, a familiar sight greeted me almost immediately. A logistics officer I knew back in 144 SQN is in the same class as me! Do you call that a coincidence or not? (Yes, that's the reason for my previous blog post)

Anyway, it was definitely a pleasant surprise as it meant someone to talk to on the first day of class and most importantly, a ride home when class ended. Haha.

That day's lesson was on Marketing and I think that subject should be fine. I'm looking forward to the lesson on Econs though; that should be an interesting topic. I have classes again today and tomorrow, and I think that is the reason why I felt school was not as wonderful as what I had imagine. Haha. Damn, that means Friday night is sacrificed and Sat morning soccer is shortened!

Now, if only I had that remote Adam Sandler owned in the movie, Click!

Liberation is far too long away!

No comments: