Monday, June 30, 2008

My reply

But for every billionaire who does not have a degree, I am sure there is another who has one.

I’m getting a degree not just for the paper though; it is more for self actualization and enrichment.

And since I’m still young, I have nothing much to lose. So, I will complete my degree.

Talking about that, do you regret getting your degree then? :)


I don’t think you need 6mln to be happy; the process of how you go about living your life out is probably worth much more than that.

Even though I’m not rich now and likely wouldn’t be that rich in the future, happiness really depends on every individual’s definition and experience.

---------

The many comments left by you guys sure left me with lots to chuckle about. Haha.
Well, my reply would be phrased in another manner if I have had no reservations about tomorrow.

Still, it was encouraging and interesting to read all your feedback.
I'm glad I have such creative readers!

No comments: