Saturday, June 21, 2008

Our Fine City

Porcupines

Here we go!


Everyone loves trekking


Hi five!

The classic swinging chair

Have you seen a bigger beast dog?



Now you see it...

Now you don't

Now you know where PCK went

What did they call this in Geography? Anyone remembers?


Oops! | Act Blur | Angry Mum

Look what I've got


I swear I didnt place my hand there on purpose




Okay I know its hard to believe...


Phewwww~


Creative Dumping

Ch & Ky's birthday treat at Waraku

Busy in action

The full spread

Vintage

I tried, I really did.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've actually dreamt about your "porcupines" picture before. i think it was a couple of years ago.

Swee said...

To drew: The deja vu ability that you mentioned about? Haha

Anonymous said...

yeah, that one.