Sunday, April 13, 2008

East Coast Futsal 120408


Even though there were a few scares when a few backed out last minute, the turnout was surprisingly good, and Elaine turned up as well! As much as I would have liked to stay on the pitch and played all the while, my team lost quite a few games and I could see her yawning almost every minute everytime I sat beside her.

Dz, it takes a lot a for girl to wait for you 3 hours, sitting down at the bench, and helping us with the stopwatch all the while. You've got a good catch on your hands, so treat her really well! Haha.

The game went well, with 4 groups of friends playing together - Jason's, KY's, my elder bro's, and PJ's. I thought everyone enjoyed themselves, and $12 for 3 hrs is pretty worthwhile.



I'm waiting for everyone to be done with their exams and I would want to organise one for all of us. And andrew of course, if you are even coming back...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man... i've emailed u the goods.

thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

haha
u sld tell dz in the face how lucky he is.
lol ;p