Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Serendipity

It took quite a while, but it finally arrived last Saturday.

I am pleased to inform you that the University has accepted you into the programme on condition that you complete and pass the Preparatory Course commencing in June 2008.

So its official now!

The preparatory course starts on 4th June and will end late August. Classes will be conducted around 4-5 times a week. Basically, they deem that my Business IT diploma isn't proficient enough so I would have to take these 3 modules, Accounting, Econs, and Marketing.

Hopefully, I have not forgotten how to study already.. =)

------

Anyway, would an 81 year old man still have enough libido to crave for sex? I seriously have my doubts but the facts seem to prove otherwise!

4 comments:

chua said...

congra, congra.... *shake hand*... haha

Thiang! said...

Huh, wait. So you're leaving B&M BEFORE JUNE?!!!!

Swee said...

Did my latest entry answer your question? I wish I could disappoint you though.

Thiang! said...

0,0! Why! How could you!

I still wanna know what you got scolded "knn" "cb" "fcuk" for. Hur.
Sat 1.30 at Somerset MRT! Approx $22/- per head. 2pm-7pm. After that Chloe wants to shop! You're obligated to be there. :)

Wear casual and shock her (and me), LOL.