Monday, April 21, 2008

KTV

The 2 interns decided that singing to just the only audience (me) in the office isnt enough so they decided to organise a singing session at Kbox.

Well, I was pretty apprehensive initially but I guess I couldn't reject the invitation from the 2 ladies. In the end, I sang much more than what I had thought I would. Haha.

Because I am 4 years older and do not update myself with the latest songs and stuff, I find myself keep asking them if they even knew or heard the songs that I chose.

Is it really true that I only choose emo songs? I know I like songs by William So and Andy Hui, but emo, I'm not so sure. Anyone else wants to second that vote?

I find one comment particularly amusing. Shanice said there was a feeling of Hugh Grant when I was singing Way Back into Love, which I can't help but wonder if that's a good thing. The funny part is that I actually kinda agree with that. Haha. And btw, Hugh Grant doesn't sound that fantastic in the song.


Yup I like to close my eyes in photos...

Ms TTT




Serenading



Chloe - Shanice - Me

And of course, credit to Ms TTT for the beautifully touched up photos..
I didnt forget alright?


No comments: