Monday, May 26, 2008

Best Ramen in Singapore!

Have you tried the best ramen in Singapore? Do you know where that is??

Let me tell you.. It's none other than at the air-conditioned eating place located at Cuppage. The ramen there is so nice, they had to keep advertising to a minimum so they won't be too maxxed out with their business!

I must have had accumulated enough good karma in my past life to have the chance to try that.
Coupled with good company and it was enough to make my day.

Trust me, it is that good.
Bring any girl there and you would have her eating out of your hands in no time at all.
=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"you would have her eating out of your hands"

haha, nice...read between the lines and totally got it.

now i see why you got A2 for english.

alvin prolly wudnt get it. he only got B3.

Swee said...

HAHA!

I'm guessing only those who flunked Higher Chinese would get that.

I'm actually quite ashamed to say that back then in Sec 1, I didn't have the slightest clue what the Mayan Empire was about, even after the whole project. haha

I need a driving force back then..