Tuesday, May 6, 2008

To set the record straight

If you guys recall, there was a post back in Feb when I told of a story about a friend who was torn between 2 girls.
Read: Choosing Between...

I am bringing this up again because it seems that many people think I was referring to myself after all!

And I thought my credibility was pretty good.

Anyway, I reiterate,

I am NOT that guy in the story!

That guy is really a friend of mine and last I know, he remains undecided on the 2 girls. Or maybe he is just enjoying the best of both worlds.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously. mr lucky is missing the point. wad makes him so sure the girls are not choosing him in the same way he is choosing them?

and from the looks of it, he already made up his mind.

Anonymous said...

does he really think he can have the best of both worlds?
sounds pretty unfair to the girls if he doesnt make a choice.

Anonymous said...

no swee... its definitely you.

nice try.. but try again.

go wigan!

Swee said...

To ian & ice:
It seems that the girls (who I think are classmates) are not on very good terms because of his indecision.

But can you really blame him? Haha. As a typical guy, I can totally understand.

I'm trying to get him to settle on one though. He might end up losing both if this carries on.

Anyway, I'm gonna catch up with him soon. Will get an update by then.

Swee said...

I'm trying!

I'm hoping heskey gets injured during warm up or sth. He's the biggest stumbling block to man utd's title aspirations!

Anonymous said...

if sir alex sent steve bruce a bottle of wine already, and heskey didn't get even the slightest taste of it...

then i'm afraid good night manchester united!

look at what he did to chelsea.