Sunday, May 4, 2008

Family day

Breakfast at McDonald's - $30

Shopping at Fox Men - $122

Lunch at Ajisen Ramen - $66

Time spent with the family - Priceless

Cliched I know, but it's true. I seldom have the chance to bring my parents to restaurants to eat because they always prefer the hawker centre, food court or nearby coffeshop. So today, I thought I ought to bring them to a nicer place and have something that they have never tried before.

Not that Ajisen Ramen is a posh or classy place, but at least it's something refreshing for them.
Although my dad was quite mindful of the price and my mum kept wanting to shove money to me, I just refused to budge. Haha.

It's a thought but I can't wait to let my dad retire and provide them with the life that they fully deserve.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha.. yr bro is here~
=D see.. good hor~ fork out time to visit yr blog. though my exam is on coming tue~ left one more day of revision! darn~~~ anyway, after that, time to include me in the gathering yea! haha.. or we could go for some one on one dinner having a men's heart to heart chat~ LOLX...

i cant wait to grad and start to get the money coming in too~ =X sick of being financial crippled~ ok la~ gtg back revise le~ ciaoz~~ =D

Lin said...

JOHNSON NG....

WHY DIDNT U VISIT MY BLOG??

Swee said...

To Johnson: You spent all your money on gadgets! Stop complaining! Haha.
Yes we gotta meet up when everyone is done with their exams. It's been too long! Btw, are you attached already?

To Johnson again: JOHNSON NG!

WHY DIDNT YOU VISIT JL'S BLOG?!?!

Lin said...

^.^ maybe you need this:

www.lavie-coloree.blogspot.com

don't be a sexist Johnson..be more open!