Thursday, May 22, 2008

School starts in 2 weeks time for me. When it all starts, I reckon I am gonna be so maxxed out that I won't have time for my own stuff, and that includes blogging too.

Come to think of it, a day would sound like this:

7am - Alarm rings
830am to 630pm - Work
7pm to 10pm - School
10pm to 11pm - Long & arduous journey to the east
> 11pm - Zzzzzzz

Sounds really exciting eh? Haha. Good thing is, that won't last for too long.

Anyway, today I got what is possibly the best piece of good news since forever! And no, it has nothing to do with Man Utd winning the Champions League.

It's something that I have been looking forward to since the day I made that grave mistake. And because no one else would understand how much that means to me, it will only be revealed in time to come.



No comments: