Monday, May 26, 2008

Family picnic 240508


What ya looking at?

Thinking, and cooking out of the box

Can you gimme some of that?


Seems like blowing bubbles is their fave pastime



Fancy a beancurd?


Haha I like the last photo especially. Kids at their angelic charming best.

I know I'm beginning to look like a paedophile with all these photos of my cousins but they are really that cute. Haha.

It was an enjoyable day out with the many families at ECP on Saturday noon. The weather was surprisingly good, considering the scorching temperatures lately. I swear it was the first time in weeks I was out in the open and I wasn't sweating!

Good food as usual was a given, with the many food connoisseurs and gluttons present.
Looks like there might be a trekking trip next Sunday so I'm looking forward to that as well. =)

No comments: