Monday, March 3, 2008

IT Show 2008

I have never been a fan of IT Shows despite the great bargains as I can't stand huge crowds, and I mean really huge ones. The fact that I am taller than most people does allow me to get fresher air but the thought of moving 10cm a minute just puts me off most of the time.

I have only been to two IT shows before and my only purchase has been a digicam. And even that was a gift to me. Crowds dampen whatever shopping mood I am in, and the bargains just seem secondary then.

But still, I think I will be going to this year's IT Show. I have been wanting to get a notebook and the urge just got stronger recently. Well, its just great that the IT show coincides nicely. I needa make more money, it just doesn't come fast enough for me. Especially now that I'm gonna study, I will have to find a way to supplement my income!

Anyway if you are interested, the IT Show is from 6 Mar - 9 Mar (Thurs till Sun) at Suntec.

No comments: