Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lunching alone..

You know how bad it is when you can count the number of employees in my company with just one hand.

The office is so quiet nowadays, it's eerie. I would choose a noisy and rowdy office over a dead quiet one anyday!

Just last week, the last one of my long-serving colleagues left the company. It had probably been a long time coming, and it finally happened last week.

And for the past 2 months, I've been having lunch alone everyday, other than on the rare occasions that DZ drops by.

9 hours in the office is more than enough and I certainly do not want to spend another hour at my desk, facing the computer while having my lunch.

So, I'll usually try to find a coffeeshop that isn't too crowded and chill out there for an hour. It's funny that whenever i go to the same coffeeshop, I see the same people eating there as well. Maybe they all think the same way as I do.. Haha.

No comments: