Friday, March 7, 2008

My dad hasn't been feeling well lately. He was down with a very bad flu for the whole of last week. Just when I thought he had recovered, he had sudden gastric-related pain and now he is hospitalised for further diagnosis.

I was sleeping when my mum and bro sent him to the hospital on late Wed night. According to them, he was in such pain that his face turned all pale and could not even stand up straight. That night, they actually made trips to CGH twice. The first time, I think my dad felt better after some time and they actually made their way back after getting some medicine. Not long after they reached home, my dad got so sick and they had to rush down to CGH again. All the while, I was asleep.

I only got news of it the next morning when I saw my brother still up. My dad and mum were still sleeping after being up the whole night. That evening, my mum called and told me that my dad had blood in his urine and after consulting the family doctor, he was referred to the hospital, where he is now being diagnosed for his condition.

Hope its nothing serious. I haven't seen him for a day. Will be going down after work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey.. hope ur dad's doing well.
dun worry too much man.. :)